2014/04/21

LET it be

(Pardon me failing at thinking of a witty title.)

I finally get to show you the second piece I bought from a Korean brand called Let Kuzmus. (I did a post with a skirt from the same brand here earlier.) I didn't actually get these items in Seoul, but through Blaze, a store where I work part-time, in Kobe, Japan. They have some really nice prints, but I am more of a fan of the simpler designs, which play with classics (like a pinstripe pencil skirt, or a white T-shirt) by adding a little twist to them. The pinstripe skirt has a stripe of fabric on each side, which make its shape look quite weird. And the T-shirt has two black suspenders-looking stripes on it, which wouldn't be all that revolutionary, if there also weren't the massive cuts that make the sleeves look like survivors of a monster attack.
I styled the top with black skinny jeans, which I normally wouldn't show off anywhere (Because let's face it, it's the easiest thing you can do.), but in this case I felt that in order to make the top's design stand out, and also because I chose quite loud hair, make-up, and shoes, the easiest option is also the best one after all. I wore this to go see a lecture by Tadao Ando, a Japanese architect (instant life motivation boost), and an exhibition of French (mostly) Impressionist paintings. Apart from the vague link between my top and architecture (as well as the colour of my hair and the colour of Monet's water lilies paintings), I wasn't dressing up for the moment much, but then hell who cares, right? It was actually quite cold that day, and the weather was driving me crazy when I tried to take some decent photos, but I kind of love how you can make that all disappear in photographs.

BLACK AND WHITE TOP - LET KUZMUS | BLACK HIGH-WAISTED JEANS - MONKI | WINGED ROCKING-HORSE SHOES - VIVIENNE WESTWOOD X MELISSA | TRIANGLE EARRING - THANK YOU MART | RECYCLE EARRING - 3.3 FIELD TRIP | BLACK RING - 3.3 FIELD TRIP | SILVER RING - OIOI | DENIM JACKET - VINTAGE LEVI'S + DIY


6 comments:

Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate all of them. l'll try to answer asap! ♡