2014/05/07

Bond Girl

Japanese weather has come to a point when I can wear crop tops and mini dresses freely, with a sweatshirt or a blazer to throw over them when the sun sets. This makes me happy because of all the combinations I can make, and all the conservative Japanese eyes I can roll, but also terrified of what summer is going to look like, considering we're not even halfway through May.
From the waist down, this is a classic pencil skirt - heels combination, but the mesh - crop - suspenders - grey hair combo, plus the slightly changed design of the skirt, stop me from looking like an office lady. I like the different hues of black in the photos, it reminds me of art classes I used to attend many moons ago, where my teacher would always 'force' me to add a hint of another colour to any black space in my paintings in order to add a different light to it.

(The name of this post is slightly irrelevant, but it is a damn good song to dance to.)



PINSTRIPE SKIRT - LET KUZMUS (VIA BLAZE) | CROP TOP - MONKI | MESH TOP - THRIFTED | GOLD GLITTER SOCKS - N/A | BLACK HEELS - TOPSHOP | GOLD CHAIN BRACELET - BLAZE | WHITE SUSPENDERS - A-LAND | BLACK TOTEBAG - MONKI


12 comments:

  1. awesome outfit! love it<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please please please write more about how life is different in Czech, England and Japan? Most people only shortly visit those places but you can actually compare so many things. Please consider it someday, it would be extremely interesting and useful for so many people. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely try to put something together at some point. It's quite difficult to compare them all, because I have changed a lot over the time (partly because of the environments I guess). But you're right, it might be useful and / or interesting for some people, so I'll come up with something. Thanks for the idea!

      Delete
  3. Amazing outfits <3

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY COOL.. PERFECT OUTFIT

    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the waist down, this is a classic pencil skirt - heels combination, but the mesh - crop - suspenders - grey hair combo, plus the slightly ... 4blackheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate all of them. l'll try to answer asap! ♡